Women need to remove hair from the parts of the body, be it the bikini removal of facial hair remover. Removing the hair from the roots is necessary to avoid the growth for a longer time. The hair removal method varies from body part and hair type. For example, underarms and arms hair can be removed from shaving or waxing.
However, the same method cannot be applied to upper lips or eyebrows. Even though some people use waxing to remove upper lips and eyebrows, however, this method can harm the sensitive area.
Here are some tips you can follow while choosing the suitable hair removal method:
- For eyebrows, it is recommended to remove them using tweezers or by threading. Use an eyebrow pencil to shape your eyebrow and while using the tweezers pluck out the excessive hairs. Same goes with threading, decide the shape of your eyebrow and by using the special hair removing thread, remove the excessive hairs. In case, you choose to remove hairs from waxing then do not do it alone. It is advisable to take help from a practiced person.
- To remove hair from upper lips, one of the safe and easy options is to remove hair by threading. Threading your upper lips is also pocketing friendly comparative to waxing for laser removal. It is true that waxing and laser removal methods last longer than threading; however, threading does not cause any adverse reaction on the skin. Many women tend to get a reaction after using wax for upper lips; therefore, for those women who have sensitive skin, they should go for threading.
Also Read: Strong and Healthy Hair In 4 Weeks
- One place where removing hair is necessary, especially in summer is underarms. The majority of women love to wear a sleeveless top, crop top, or off-shoulder top, however, due to underarms hair they back out. There are two best options to remove underarms hair; one is waxing while another one shaving. In many scenarios, women tend to choose the first one as waxing lasts longer than shaving. However, in case of emergency removing hairs from a razor comes to rescue. Therefore, it is advisable to remove hair from waxing for a longer hair-free time. However, keep a razor with you if don’t wish to wax and need to go somewhere urgently.
Also Read: Benefits Of Hazelnuts For Hair And Skin
- The same rules and reasons apply to the forearm and legs also. However, many dermatologists prefer waxing as an alternative for shaving. Because, after using the razor on forearm and legs, many women tend to grow longer and thicker hair, therefore, it is recommended to use waxing. In some scenarios, women also prefer to choose laser hair removal methods; however, it is not much pocket-friendly.
- One of the important hair removal places in a woman’s body is the bikini area. The bikini area is sensitive and prone to get serious infections, therefore, whatever method you choose, use top-quality products and get it done by a professional. One of the best and safest methods to remove hairs from the bikini area is waxing. Waxing the bikini area hurts a lot; therefore, many women prefer to use a razor. However, hair growth after using a razor is thick and highly uncomfortable for some of the women. Therefore, it is advisable to use the waxing method to remove hair from the bikini line.