Everyone wishes to have strong and healthy hair, be it a man or a woman. In this stressful life, people tend to forget the basic to maintain the health of the hair, which is Oiling. Oiling your hair is necessary to preserve the health and shine of the hair.
Nowadays, there are many types of oils available in the market for every hair type. However, one such oil, which is almost suitable for every hair type is Caster Oil.
Castor oil has the potential to make your hair grow in just 30 days. It is inexpensive and three times more effective than any hair oils out there. It helps prevent and remedy hair loss.
Castor Oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties that are beneficial against folliculitis, dandruff, and scalp infection. The ricinoleic acid in castor oil helps in increasing circulation to the scalp and improves hair growth.
Ricinoleic acid is also said to help and balance the scalp ph level, which can also help to replenish the scalp natural oils and undo damaged hair. The antioxidants in castor oil also support the keratin in the hair and help make hair stronger, smoother, and less frizzy.
The following are a few easy steps of how you can apply castor oil on your hair and get smooth, shiny, and healthy-looking hair in just 30 days.
- Take some organic cold-pressed castor oil and any other hair oil of your choice, for example, coconut oil, almond oil, etc.
- Take a clean bowl or container and add 1 teaspoon of castor oil and 2 teaspoons of your preferred oil.
- You always have to mix castor oil with a base oil as castor oil is a very thick oil and it cannot be used alone.
- You can make this in bulk for future use.
- Just remember the ratio is 1:2 i.e one part of castor oil and 2 parts of any other hair oil. It is beneficial to store this mixture at room temperature, preferably in an airtight container.
- You can also add Vitamin E oil for better results. Vitamin E capsules are easily available at your nearby chemist shop.
- Now take one or two cotton balls and soak them in it.
- Before applying it on your hair make sure you have no tangles in your hair.
- Now take the oil-soaked cotton ball and gently press it onto the scalp.
- Keep in mind, to mainly focus on the scalp and not on the hair.
- After applying the oil all over your scalp, give a good 5-10 minute massage.
- This helps in increasing the blood circulation into the scalp as well as encourages hair growth.
- For maximum benefit, leave the treatment for several hours or preferably overnight.
- Wash your hair, shampoo, and condition as you normally do.
- Do this treatment 2-3 times a week for maximum results.
Also Read: Strong and Healthy Hair In 4 Weeks
Many people avoid castor oil because of its thick and sticky consistency and pungent smell. However, for a pocket-friendly and natural remedy with various hair benefits, look no further than castor oil.