Aloe vera has been one of the most common natural remedies for both skin and hair. It can singlehandedly improve a lot of skin and hair conditions. Aloe very can give your hair the shining you are looking for so long.
It can improve the damaged hair and also ensures proper hair growth. If you are annoyed with problems related to hair growth and shine, you should try aloe vera at least once. You won’t be disappointed with the results.
Here are some very easy to prepare DIY hairsprays for all types of hairs and problems related to them.
Aloe vera and Argan Oil Hair Spray:
Aloe vera can keep your hair hydrated for a very long time. It can also remove dandruff. Besides, aloe vera can unclog the hair follicles, which is necessary for proper hair growth.
Argan oil used in this spray gives your hair the required strength. It acts as a hair growth booster and makes your hair soft and shiny.
- 1 tbsp aloe vera gel.
- 1 tbsp argan oil.
- Half a cup of water.
Steps to follow:
- Extract fresh aloe vera from aloe vera leaf.
- Add 1 tbsp argan oil and a half cup of water to 1 tbsp aloe vera gel.
- Mix all three ingredients properly and stir well.
- Transfer the mixture in a clean spray bottle.
- Shake the mixture well before every use.
- Wash your hair properly and apply the spray.
- Follow the procedure twice a week until you get thick and shiny hair.
Aloe Vera and Rosewater Hairspray:
Both aloe vera and rosewater can do wonders for your hair. While aloe vera works as an excellent hair conditioner, rosewater can give your hair the required smoothness and shine. Rosewater is an excellent natural remedy for itchy scalp, and if used with aloe vera, it can restore the natural pH of hair.
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed aloe vera gel.
- ½ cup rose water.
- 4-6 drops of essential oil of your choice.
What you need to do:
- Add ½ of rose water to 1 tbsp freshly squeezed aloe vera gel.
- Add the essential oil and mix all ingredients properly.
- Transfer the mixture into a spray bottle.
- Spray the mixture on your hair four times a week for great results.
Aloe Vera Gel and Lavender Oil Hair Spray:
Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, aloe vera can improve the inflammation and itching of the scalp. On the other hand, the antimicrobial properties of lavender oil can prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi.
- One cup of warm water.
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed aloe vera gel.
- Five drops of lavender essential oil.
Steps to follow:
- Add 1 tbsp aloe vera gel and five drops of lavender essential oil to one cup of warm water.
- Stir the mixture well and transfer it into a spray bottle.
- Shake the bottle properly before each use.
- Apply the spray on damp hair so that your hair can retain the effects of spray for a long period.
- Use this spray thrice in a week until you see the improvement.
All these three hair sprays are useful in one way or another. You can use any of these according to your preferences and availability. Although aloe vera gel is usually safe for both skin and hair, you should perform a patch test before using it for the first time.
Also Read: 5 Aloe Vera Hair Mask For Gorgeous Hair