Fenugreek is accurately a speculate spice that is used in the dissimilar recipes and also it has magnificent reimbursement. Fenugreek is very good for your hairs and healthy scalp. It also relieves constipation, helps to cure cancer.
Fenugreek is crammed with protein that are helping to fight baldness and Vitamin C which is helping to boost your immunity, Iron which is very good for your blood circulation, potassium which prevents against grey hairs and lecithin which energises hair follicles.
fenugreek seed for the growth of your hairs is really a great thing. The uses of fenugreek for the hairs are immeasurable. Fenugreek seeds enclose be used as a condiment to promote the better health and as a potent hair portion.
Fenugreek is also called as methi Dana or methi seeds. This seeds are tremendously advantageous in hair loss. These fenugreek seeds are having enormous capabilities of hair for the re growth of the hairs.
Fenugreek seeds can be also used and practical applied as the hairs mask, with hair oil or as a paste for re growth of your hairs.
The following are some uses of Fenugreek for Hair Loss.
1 Uses of fenugreek seeds as Hair Mask
Fenugreek seeds are helping the hairs in controlling the hair fall thus fenugreek seeds are used for preparing hair mask for hair fall control.
The following is the recipe of the Hair Mask with Fenugreek Seeds:
- Take a small tea cup of fenugreek seeds and soak the seeds into the water at night. Leave the seeds into the water over a night and let them to get swollen with the water.
- After keeping it over the night next day take those swollen fenugreek seeds and break up them to make a paste.
- As soon as you get paste of medium consistency then apply that on your scalp softly. While the time of applying the paste avoid too much tugging or pulling as that can be leading to hair breakage.
- Be careful while the time of applying the paste. Keep this fenugreek seeds paste on your scalp for an hour and after that rinse off with the lukewarm water. Using lukewarm water will be helping you to getting rid of the paste easily without much hassle.
- No need of doing shampoo to your hairs though if you wish, you can use only mild shampoo. Better not use shampoo.
Benefits of applying Fenugreek Seeds paste on your Scalp:
- It will be helping you to controls the hair fall.
- The fenugreek seeds paste treatment shows some good results in the hair re growth.
- It will make your hairs thicker, softer and shinier than before.
- It will also cure the scalp infections.
2 Use of Fenugreek Seeds along with Coconut Oil
The use of the fenugreek seeds along with coconut oil is very advantageous to get rid of the hair fall. One of the uses of the fenugreek seeds is to initiate its extract with the natural coconut oil.
In this way the fenugreek seeds along with the coconut oil will make oil to become encumbered with the goodness of the fenugreek seeds. Hence by using fenugreek seeds along with the coconut oil you will accomplish double benefits.
The following is the recipe to use Fenugreek Seeds along with Coconut Oil.
- Take a teaspoon of the pure and uncongested coconut oil and then add 2 tablespoons of the fenugreek seeds in that, after adding the seeds of fenugreek in coconut oil then you have to boil the coconut oil and the fenugreek seeds until the seeds will turns into the brownish red colour.
- Once the seeds have changed their colour into the brownish red colour then let the oil to cool down to a lukewarm temperature. Soon after that take the oil and eliminate the seeds from it.
- Now the oil is ready to apply on your scalp. It is good to use this gently warm oil at night time to massage your scalp.
- Keep this oil over a night on your scalp and next morning shampoo your hairs.
Benefits of using Fenugreek Seeds along with Coconut Oil
- This oil will helps you to cure your hairs loss and hair fall
- It will make your hair roots stronger and healthier.
- Your hairs will becomes smother and controllable.
- It show you good results in untimely hair greying
- It curs a dry itchy scalp and as well as dandruff.
3 Use of Fenugreek Seeds powder and Egg Yolk
Fenugreek seeds paste can be also use along with Egg Yolk.
- Just you only need to soak the fenugreek seeds in the water and make a paste of it and the next day as recommended earlier in the treatment of the fenugreek seeds as a hair mask for hair fall.
- Once you get the paste then soon add the egg into it. After that you need to mix the paste thoroughly as egg white is quiet slippery and oily.
- Once it is mix thoroughly then this can paste can be applied on the hair and the scalp. After applying this paste on the scalp you must leave it on your scalp for at least 40 minutes.
- Once the 40 minutes are completed then you can rinse off with the plain normal water. You can use shampoo after wards to rig from the smell of eggs from your hairs.
Benefits of this use of Fenugreek Seeds with Egg Yolk
- It will make your hairs stronger and thicker.
- Your hairs become shinier and silkier.
- It will help you in hair loss.
- This will promote the hair growth.
- This treats dry itchy scalp and as well as dandruff.
Fights with Dandruff
Dandruff is a very common hair sickness, and this is commonly surfaces during the winter season most. There are so many various treatments and procedures to treat the dandruff.
The most important basic and effective cures are using the fenugreeks seeds with the coconut oil or as the hair mask of fenugreek paste. The fenugreek seeds are also an effective cure for a dry and itchy scalp.