Stretch marks are common and researchers say that you can’t permanently treat these lines. However, with topical application of natural ingredients you can lighten their appearance.
Rose oil for stretch marks is one among the effective and inexpensive home remedy.
Stretch marks are annoying and quite embarrassing. Though it isn’t associated with any serious ailment, people want to get rid of stretch marks out of cosmetic concern.
Women are mostly affected by this skin disorder, few brave ladies at instagram confessed that they no longer hate stretch marks.
Due to sudden weight gain or lose, puberty or during pregnancy the skin stretches resulting in breakage at different parts of dermis layer. This gap forms a sliver line over the skin.
Note: To lighten their appearance you must include vitamin rich diet and regularly apply rose essential oil.
Rose Oil for Stretch Marks
Vitamins residing in this natural remedy enhance collagen production and improve your skin’s elasticity, which prevents stretch marks.
- Rose oil when applied over the stretch marks penetrates deep into the skin and stimulates collagen production.
- Fatty acids residing in the oil hydrate the skin and improve your skin texture.
- Vitamin C and other nutrients exhibit healing activity to fade these annoying marks.
- Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties restrain bacterial infection and thwart free radicals.
- Its aromatic smell not only soothes your mind, but reduces blood pressure.
- Vitamin A also exhibits antioxidant activity that avoids premature aging wrinkles and enhances fast healing.
- Omega -3&6 fatty acids stimulate cell regenerative property of the skin to fade scars and guards against stretch marks.
- Regular massaging will improve blood circulation and thus fade scars.
Note: These natural remedies may take time to show positive results; also it will not fade marks completely. But, the reason you must try this home remedy is because of its essential nutrients that can improve over all functioning of the skin.
How to Use Rose Oil for Stretch Marks?
Rose essential oil is very effective and may irritate your sensitive skin. Experts recommend blending other carrier oil to dilute before applying it over the face.
Jojoba oil, coconut oil and olive oil are few prominent natural oils, which you can blend with rose oil.
- Cleanse the affected part using gram flour mask to remove impurities and dead cells accumulated over the skin.
- Pat dry with soft cloth.
- Take rose oil and add few drops of coconut oil to it.
- Gently massage over stretch marks for 5 minutes and then leave it to dry naturally.
Along with this home remedy, drink enough water, take water rich vegetables and fruits.